Associate Experience required:
3 Years Education level:
Job function: Engineering
We are looking for a Service Engineer
ESSENTIAL JOBS FUNCTIONS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
• Creating and updating documentation of technical information.
• Developing, preparing, generating, and analyzing ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to Service
• Demonstrating a willingness to help others and be a team member; often working together with Customer’s Service Engineers.
• Providing assistance and training to Customer’s Service Engineers on the installation and maintenance of newer product lines.
• Establish and build exemplary communication and customer service relationships with customers.
• Manage difficult customer situations in a positive manner, respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- 480 or 220 VAC 3 phase Voltage experience
- working knowledge of Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Seimens, or Heidenhain control systems.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree in technical related field of study preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machine tools.
• Experience working with DMG or MORI SEIKI machines, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, and/or Siemens and controls are a PLUS.
• Good verbal and written communication skills with exceptional customer service orientation.
• Must be able to interact and effectively communicate in person and over the phone with people at all levels of an organization.
• Proven ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and sequence (PLC) ladder diagrams.
• Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Minimum of 50% travel in multi-state region; drive or fly depending on distance. Employee is expected to work at the Technical Center when not visiting customers
MUST HAVE: 3-5 yrs exp in mechanical and/or electrical troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machine tools
MUST HAVE: BS or Assoc. in technical related field of study
MUST HAVE: willingness to travel region up to 50% of time