Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects, including but not limited to, customer service and communication, vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling, budgeting and financial reporting, proactive safety compliance, and quality control. The Project Manager is also responsible for working closely with project stakeholders throughout the process to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer service.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined by BluSky
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer, Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level team members.
- Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management rotation.
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates.
- 5+ years full time construction project management experience.
- Expert in construction project management, financials, processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building facility experience preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits. This position is eligible for auto allowance, fuel card, expense account, company laptop, cell phone and company apparel. We offer an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of PTO.
Total Compensation Range $130,000-$200,000