Location: Denver Metro Area, Colorado
Job Summary: We are seeking a dedicated Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Driver to join our team in the Denver Metro Area. The ideal candidate will provide safe, reliable transportation for individuals requiring non-emergency medical services. This position offers an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients while ensuring their comfort and safety during transportation.
- Safely transport patients to and from medical appointments, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities within the Denver Metro Area.
- Assist patients with boarding and exiting the vehicle, ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the journey.
- Maintain a clean and well-maintained vehicle, ensuring it meets all safety and regulatory standards.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations while driving and maintain a courteous and professional demeanor at all times.
- Communicate effectively with patients, healthcare professionals, and dispatch to ensure timely and efficient transportation services.
- Maintain accurate records of trips, mileage, and any incidents that may occur during transportation.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Colorado.
- Clean driving record with no history of major traffic violations.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the Denver Metro Area roads and routes is preferred.
- Ability to lift and assist patients with mobility devices as needed.
- Understanding and adherence to HIPAA regulations and patient confidentiality.
State Requirements for Drivers (Colorado):
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License: All NEMT drivers must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Colorado.
- Clean Driving Record: Applicants must maintain a clean driving record with no major traffic violations.
- Background Check and Drug Screening: Candidates must pass a background check and drug screening as required by the state regulations for healthcare transportation services.
- Vehicle Safety Standards: Drivers are responsible for ensuring that the provided vehicle meets all safety standards mandated by the state, including regular maintenance and inspections.
Pay: $20 per hour