We are looking for experienced and trainable carpenters skilled in multiple areas of residential and commercial rebuilding with experience in insurance restoration work. Must be able to communicate on a high level during the reconstruction process. This position reports directly to the Project Manager. Individual should have reliable truck and tools to complete the following types of work at a high skill level.
- Tile Work
- Hanging cabinets
- Trim carpentry-baseboards
- Door hanging and taping
- Light electrical/plumbing
- Rough framing consisting of re-framing homes and setting trusses
- Ability to work with people in a professional manner
- Maintains a valid and current driver’s license
- Availability for travel in response to out of town projects and/or catastrophic events
- Successfully pass a national criminal background check and motor vehicle report background check
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.