Looking for individuals who have excellent face-to-face customer service skills and persuasive communication skills with some marketing experience. Canvassers will need to be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and have in depth knowledge of service and ideas to a wide range of people.
Paid weekly! Referral bonuses and retention bonuses paid regularly!
- Memorize and recite scripts and statements prepared and provided
- Go door-to-door or visit large public places to introduce offers and make pitches to sign petitions or share opinions
- Demonstrate a vast knowledge of the candidate, service or policies being canvassed to people
- Get information, such as contact details and signatures, from potential leads and clients for follow-up
- Confidently answer questions and meet objectives
- Consistently meet daily and weekly quotas for client information acquisition
- Preferred high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills including eloquence, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Some sales experience, including the ability to learn about multiple products and sell without being aggressive
- Must have be able to travel within Denver Metro
- Ability to work within a team and independently based on requirements
- Must have access to cellphone with network access
- Good time management skills to fulfill quotas within a specific period
- Must have physical stamina to stand and walk for long periods, meeting and talking to people
Salary: $23.00 an hour, paid weekly!
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
Shift and Schedule: Flexible Shifts/Flexible Days; Sunday – Saturday; Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening Shift,